Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas in the Witt House

Since it is the first day of December it would only make sense that we decorated for Christmas last night. I knew our small little house couldn't hold a giant tree so I have had my eye on small trees. There is a tree lot by our house where the trees are lined up from tallest to shortest and every time I drove by it I couldn't help but giggle at the smallest of the trees. So that is where we headed and that is what we bought. A 3 foot Christmas tree...so small that we had to put it up on a bookshelf so it wouldn't get swallowed up by our house.


It is the perfect size for one string of lights and just the ornaments that are the most special to us. Jonathan insisted that we only put the ornaments on the tree that we have purchased for each other, but I managed to sneak a couple other special ones on the tree.

Now we just need to start wrapping gifts to put under the tree...or beside it on the bookshelf.
XO
Ryanne

No comments: