Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trader Joe's Tuesday

I don't know about you but at Witt Manor we love carbs, especially those that come in the form of bread.

So when I spotted Trader Joe's Baby Baguettes in the frozen section I snatched those babies up (get it?!).
And they were super easy (just pop them in the oven straight on the rack for 4 minutes) and SUPER delicious.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of them because after three or four purchases of them I couldn't/can't find them anymore at TJ's (sad face emoticon). I am not sure if they were seasonal or I was the only one buying them or they are still there and I am just not seeing them - which is very possible even in a small little TJ's.

So if you do see them - just take my word and buy them...and maybe mail me a couple of packages.

Enjoy!
XO
Ryanne

No comments: