Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Trader Joe's Tuesday

Ok...so I really LOVE Trader Joe's. I buy all of my groceries there and I feel like there are so many hidden gems there that I discover every time I am there. So I am introducing Trader Joe's Tuesday where I talk about my favorite things at my favorite store.

This week is all about a new Witt household favorite. Veggie Sticks. No not veggies sticks like cut up carrots and celery, but Veggie Sticks with a capital V and a capital S.
They might look funny, but they are so delicious. They have a slight taste of french fries...light, lower calories french fries. And they feel funny when you let them dissolove on your tongue. Delish!
XO
Ryanne


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay agreed- those things are amazing! i don't even know how to describe the taste, but they're awesome!

i just stumbled over here and your about you is awesome- i am obsessed with diet coke, and love love pepperoncinis, too :)