Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

30...or 20

In February I decided I was going to read thirty books this year.
I don't know why I picked that number, but that is just what popped into my head.
Sadly...I didn't quite make, but I came really close.

1. One Fifth Avenue Candace Bushnell
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix J.K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows J.K. Rowling
6. Unlikely Disciple Kevin Roose
7. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years Donald Miller
8. Hunger Games Suzanne Collins
9. Catching Fire Suzanne Collins
10. Mockingjay Suzanne Collins
11. I Love You, Beth Cooper Larry Doyle
12. Vision in White Nora Roberts
13. Bed of Roses Nora Roberts
14. Savor the Moment Nora Roberts
15. Happy Ever After Nora Roberts
16. Under the Dome Stephen King
17. A Tale of Two Youth Workers Eric Venable
18. Never Eat Alone Keith Ferrazzi
19. The Carrie Diaries Candace Bushnell
20. Public Secrets Nora Roberts


In my attempt to read thirty books exactly what I wanted to happen...happened.
I fell in love with reading again.
I am ready for recommendations. What are your favorites? What are must reads? What would you recommend?

2 comments:

Allison said...

I am in the middle of Catching Fire right now...DANG IT, I love it! I stayed up until 3am reading it...

Did you start it because Kristen Bell loves it?

My recommendation would be The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the Millennium Series). They are really good!

Lisa Marie said...

I think you would like Water for Elephants...you should read it before you see the movie.....which stars Robert Pattinson.