Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I heart See Jane Work

Have you ever heard of See Jane Work? It is my favorite favorite. You know what I mean?
It combines my love of pretty things and office supplies.
I have never purchased anything from it, but often when I am feeling blue and the need to look at some pretty things I head over there.

The other day I was perusing their blog and saw that they made this:
It is a corkboard made out of a frame from Ikea (another favorite favorite) that I have had my eye on for some time now. I have had my eye on it, but I haven't purchased it because I don't know what to put in it.
Now I do. Can't wait to do this DIY project.
Could make a great Christmas present. What do you think?
13 Days until Christmas.
XO
Ryanne

1 comment:

Chelsea Maureen said...

I LOVE this frame from Ikea!!! Every time I'm there I want to buy it...