Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
1. Yourself: Ryanne
2. Your girlfriend/boyfriend: husband
3. Your hair?: mousey
4. Your mother?: crazy
5. Your Father?: strong
6. Your Favorite Item: Camera
7. Your dream last night: scary
8. Your Favorite drink: dc
9. Your Dream Car: convertible
10. The Room You Are In: Cube
12. Your fear: lonliness
13. What you want to be in 10 years: "Mom"
14. Who you hung out with last night?: Witts
15. What You're Not?: cool
16. Muffins: Chocolate
17: One of Your Wish List Items: mixer
18: Time: Lunch
19. The Last Thing You Did: Talk
20. What You Are Wearing: Clothes
21. Your Favorite Weather: Fall
22. Your Favorite Book: Cookbook
23. The Last Thing You Ate: bagel
24. Your Life: blessed
25. Your Mood: whatever
26. Your body: growing
27. Who are you thinking about right now? lunch
29. What are you doing at the moment?: silly
30. Your summer: hot
31. Best part of your life: Jonathan
I tag Cathi Workman and Mary Rosenbaum!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Or like this:
Or even like this:
Now you can call me dirty. But this is one of God's creations. I know what you are thinking...you are thinking "What is that thing???" Well the short version is it is a clam. Do know the complete definition click here. I am pretty sure the best part was not the absurdity of this animal, and God's clear sense of humor, but how the host of Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe, could not keep a staright face in ANY of the shots.
Now you know...
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
We already had recording abilities in our home. Now we have double abilities. We just got a DVR in our bedroom. The new bedroom DVR is already set to record:
I would love to hear any other show recommendations that you think I should be recording on a weekly basis.
Monday, October 30, 2006
I do love my blog, it is just that I read other people's and I am easliy intmidated.
I was kind of busy. I mean I was planning a wedding. Then I was on a honeymoon. Then I was packing my desk...then I was unpacking my desk...oh wait!
I am not making any promises, but I am going to try harder. I mean I don't want to be the Josh Garrett of the blogging world (when does Miami Vice come out again).
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
celebrity censored sunglasses
Want to remain anonymous? Is the
paparazzi on your tail? Then pop on
a pair of these hilarious censor bar
glasses that are fun to joke around
w/ your friends! Plastic. Glasses do
not offer UV protection. Reflective
inside edges so you can see who's
talking behind your back!!! 7”x2”
Thursday, September 07, 2006
I just rediscovered a webiste that I used to use all the time. Foodie View ...instead of looking up a recipe you type in the ingredients that you have and it gives you a recipe with those ingredients. I use to use it all the time when I lived with Nils and C-Rute. I was also trying to win over and Jonathan, and anyone that knows him can clearly see that he can be won over through his stomach!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I just found out that The OC: Season 3 comes out on October 24th. Sometime in the middle of last season (three) the Tivo messed up and erased the four episodes that I was behind. So I stopped watching (this was a sad day in my life). Season 4 of The OC starts on November 2nd. So that means I have exactly 9 days to watch 25 episodes to be caught up for Season 4. There are some awesome things that may or may not make it hard for me to watch all 25 episodes:
1. I will have be married exactly 23 days.
2. I will have be back at work only one week after having been on my honeymoon for two weeks.
3. This is right before YS Anaheim starts. For those of you that don't know Youth Specialties Conference is a busy time of year for me it ranks number two to PDYM time. For those of you that don't know about PDYM...it is really really busy!
Even with these factors...I accept the challenge of Seth Cohen, and in fact invite anyone who would like me to catch them up on Seasons 1 and 2 to join me in the watching of 3.
Touché My Lord!
Friday, July 28, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Thursday, July 20, 2006
One of my favorite websites is Fred Flare.
It is just a little something that I stumbled upon in a magazine. Once a week I get an email from them about the deals of the week. This week the items of the week were chosen by Amy from product development. Her picture accompanied her picks.
Any thoughts you have on Amy...I would love to hear them.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
You can also read Courtney's Rendition
Some of you may have seen 'Center Stage' (probably not considering it was clearly a B movie...which if you know me you know these are often my favorites.) This dance class was quite similar to the movie. There was one major difference...three people in the back of the class clearly had no background in dance. Some might call them Ryanne, Courtney, and Jaime...we will call them Dancer A, B, and C. Here is what was learned:
1. Even if you have some rhythm... dancing in a class with professionals is much different than breaking it down on the dance floor at a wedding.
2. When your very cute dance instructor teaches you the four count, be warned that it is nowhere near the speed you are forced to throw your limbs around when Beyonce's "De Ja Vue" comes on.
3. Watching every agonizing moment of yourself in a mirror doesn't help you get better.
4. After this excellent experience... laughing at the try outs of "So You Think You Can Dance?" doesn't seem quite so appealing.