Pages

Saturday, December 04, 2010

I See the Moon and the Moon Sees Me

This year for Thanksgiving we drove out to Las Vegas to visit Jonathan's family. I read my book for most of the ride, and usually I read as long as I can...until the very last sliver of light. Just as my eyes were starting to hurt from it getting a little too dark I looked up and saw the MOST incredible moon rising.I have NEVER seen anything like it. Even though I think this picture is pretty amazing looking it still doesn't even come close to the actual thing (click on the pictures to see the full size).


As we came over each hill the moon rose a little bit more into the sky. (Sorry this picture is a little blurry.)
XO
Ryanne

1 comment:

JMay said...

Wow, the moon looks amazing in these pics!

P.S. Jealous you can read on road trips, I get car sick right away!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/