Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Book Goal for 2011

Since I almost met my book goal in 2010. I decided I would make another one for 2011 (and actually make it before the year started) I thought I would change it up a bit and make a list of the books I wanted to read this year that also included some nonfiction books. I have a whole bookcase of books at work (because I just REALLY love books) and I have probably read about ten of them - that is being generous to myself. So I pulled out all the books that I would like to read this year to move them to their own shelf.
Let me save you some time - there are 29 books in that pile. 1 shy of what my goal was last year.
So...I am not sure if I am setting myself up to fail or not. Because the truth is I will try to get through all of those books in that photo, but I have a whole list of books that are about fantasy, love, mystery, and drama that aren't pictured above. Not to mention all the books that haven't come out yet or have come out, but I haven't discovered yet.
Maybe I should find a job where I get paid to read all day - then my goal can be closer to 100.
Oh well...still excited about the possibility.
Happy reading!
XO
Ryanne

No comments: