Pages

Thursday, December 09, 2010

I heart Wellies

I am currently obsessed with the idea of ME owning Hunter Wellies. But who isn't right? I mean obsessed with owning wellies, not with me owning them.
I want them all. Every color...black, red, turquoise, pink, and man do I love those purple ones.


The problem is I live in Southern California. Yes, it is beautiful and it is warm all the time, and it doesn't have seasons, and it never really rains. Ok so it never rains. Which is nice a lot of the time. But sometimes a girl wants to pull on a super cute pair of Hunter Wellies and a dress and then go jump in a few rain puddles. Is that so wrong? So me owning even one pair of Wellies would just be silly.
So for now I guess I will just dream.
XO
Ryanne

1 comment:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

I adore these boots as well. Have you seen these?
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3106563?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=hosiery:socks&cm_ite=hunter_'welly'_cabled_cuff_socks_(toddler%2C_little_kid_%26_big_kid):307444&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:trackingCode=CCD859DC-5AB8-DF11-904F-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

Those are the kids versions but there are adult ones too. They go inside the wellies and fold over the top so it appears as socks.. It's truly an eye blessing for everyone.

See you soooooooon.