Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

So over the past week Jonathan and I have been purchasing and wrapping Christmas presents (well...he purchases and I wrap). This always brings up some interesting conversations about Christmas gifts and what we should get for each person. Especially those impossible to shop for.

With Jonathan's family we use a website called All I Want For Christmas. It is an easy way to make a list of the things that catch your eye, and people can go in and check off what they are buying for you...don't worry you don't see the checked off items only other people see it. I mean you could always figure out a way to sneak a peek, but who wants to do that? That is no fun.

Since everyone lives in different area it is a great way to see what kinds of things people are wishing for and what they are all ready getting. This is our third year using it, and it is really great and easy.

I really LOVE buying people gifts, especially when the gift is something they really want.

1 comment:

Young People in Love said...

So I just stumbled across your blog and, not to sound crazy, but that little phrase, "everyday is a place I've never been before," probably just changed my life. I LOVE that idea! :) THanks for the inspiration!