Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Success

I did it!
I thought I would never finish it...but I finally did. 
I got through all 1074 pages.
In fact when I finished I closed the back cover and squealed "I finished!"
Here is me excited that I finished.
I have had my eye Under the Dome as soon as it came out. The captivating cover and humongo size of it had me curious from first sight. But at $30 for hardback I just couldn't bring my self to purchase it. However, on many of my bookstore dates with Jonathan I would pick it up and look through it wondering what the story was about. So then my friend Jaime told me he had purchased it, and wasn't reading it - so I insisted he bring it to me right away. That was October. I thought I was never going to make it through the book (I took a couple of much needed breaks and read two other books while reading this one). There was just so many pages and every time something excited happened I knew it wasn't going to have a lot of meaning because I was like on page 120 or something.

But I did it. And now I can move on with my life.
What shall I read next?
XO
Ryanne

No comments: