Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Think I Can

This isn't a blog about how I am sorry I haven't blogged. Because when I read those all I can think is "Why spend your time writing that blog...why not jut start blogging?" But I do want to make sure that my faithful readers (or reader) know that I do want to blog. I do...I really do. I think about it all the time, and I read all the blogs I love thinking about how great it would be if I had an actual blog, like a big girl blog.
So this is a blog about a challenge to myself.
I am going to blog for one whole month.
There I said it, and now you can hold me accountable (if you wanted to).
So I am going to blog for the whole month of December. And I am really hoping that this will jump start me into blogging - like for real.

So 31 days (well really 32 if you count this one).

For now I will leave you with this cute little piggy wearing rain boots...until tomorrow!
XO
Ryanne

1 comment:

Chelsea Maureen said...

This is the cutest and most ridiculous picture I've ever seen!!