Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I Am Bacon You To Stop

The other day I was watching TV and heard about Bacon Salt which is kind of like Garlic Salt...but you know...bacon flavored. I was mildly interested - I mean I enjoy stuff that tastes like bacon. I started imagining all the things that are healthy that I could sprinkle a little Bacon Salt on to trick my tongue into thinking I was eating something bad for me. Rice cakes, fro yo, celery. Then maybe I wouldn't crave things that were actually bad for me. You know...like...bacon.

But then I was browsing one of my favorite catalogs Think Geek (what? people still shop from catalogs right?) and they had a two whole pages dedicated to bacon stuff. TWO WHOLE PAGES.

Then I was online doing some Christmas shopping and I came across Bacon Flavored Envelopes. This whole obsessed with bacon thing is being taken a little far. I mean let's be honest it doesn't matter what flavor you make an envelope I am going to continue splurging for self sealing envelopes.

No comments: