Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I have been doing some spring cleaning. Mostly cleaning out things and getting rid of, organizing, and labeling all the stuff we have. I have found that there are some thing I definitely don't need to be buying anytime soon.

Envelopes: White, colored, big, small. I have all kinds.
Post-its: I have every size you can imagine.
File Folders: I am all about keeping and organizing important documents, but this is a little out of hand.
Note Cards: Like 3x5 cards. Like the ones you used to use in school all the time. I am prepared not just for one test, but 3 or 4 SAT's.

2 comments:

Suefalla said...

since I'm currently in school I could use your note cards ;-0

Allison said...

How funny! I just cleaned out a few old purses and thought: "why are there so many post-its and index cards in my purses?"