Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The New Real Housewives


So the housewives of New York City have entered into my home through my DVR. I am not sure I love it, but of course I am going to watch every episode (probably a couple of times). Of course I miss the familiarity of all the Orange County locations.

I am sure the OC Housewives weren't that nice, but at least they tried to hide it. What is with these NY Housewives...they are so caddy and mean to each other.

Let's evaluate them (starting from the left in the photo above).
Ramona: You are mean and feisty and you are not very nice to your husband. Also, if you raised kid to be conservative don't be mad at her when she doesn't like your slutty outfit.

Jill: She seems nice. She has a great sense of humor.

LuAnn: My favorite! She is a Countess. She seems the most down to earth, everyone really wants to be her friend, and wants her at their events. AND she calls her husband The Count. How great is that?

Bethenny: Are you a housewife? You don't have a husband or kids. I am confused.

Alex: Seriously? Your that in love with your husband that much? I mean I really love my husband, but you two are weird. Also...newsflash your husband is French - you are not.

I am more interested in the kids of the Housewives because it is like real life Gossip Girls. Bravo you have fan in Ryanne Witt.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

this is really funny, because i fully agree with all of these statements.

favorite quote:

when jill talks about living in the suburbs.
HAHAHA!