Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

Good news or bad news...I can't decide.

So I guess Paul Frank is going to lay of 90 people by November. That is really sad for those employees. Do you just wait to get laid off or hope you are one of the twelve to stay on?

Also, secretly I dream about working at Paul Frank or Google...I have no idea what I would do at either company, but I am sure they would benefit from having me there.

The reason they are doing that is because they are now going to be licensed merchandise. Which means potentially they will be a sell out company to bigger stores and easier to get. I can't decide if that is good news or bad news. Bad news...some of the charm of Paul Frank is not everyone knows what it is. Good news...I won't have to worry about dropping food on my $30 t-shirts anymore.

1 comment:

Ange said...

i would love to work at Google too. Same thing though, I have no idea what I would do.
This lay off is pretty much the same thing that happened at PD...