Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

I Heart Target

Reasons I like shopping at the Foothill Ranch Target (a.k.a. My Target) rather than the Target in RSM.

1. No matter the day or the time of day there are always so many people there. It is like they are giving away free stuff, but no one wants to tell me about it.

2. They are ALWAYS restocking shelves when I am in there. I mean ALWAYS. So the aisles are hard to get down. AND they are always out of the things I need...so annoying.

3. It is really hot. Even when it is raining outside it is so hot in there, it is like there is no ventilation.

4. People write checks there. Welcome to the 21st Century. That thing in your wallet is called a debit card, and it does the same thing as a check, except with out the use of a pen. Also, if you use the excuse that you would rather keep track in your checkbook so you can balance it...let me introduce you to a little thing called Online Banking. And why we are at it let me say this. You know you have a cell phone. You know that you carry it everywhere - it is not a car phone...those stay in your cars. So therefore in a movie or meeting please turn your ringer off.

1 comment:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

hello....how can you forget about TINY!!