Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I guess this one will do...

So I searched and searched for the Hurley bag, and I can't find it anywhere. I even had some people offer to help, but I couldn't even find a picture to send to my sleuth friends. I decided that my Husband's generosity with the earned bag due to Lean Cuisines was only going to last so long...so I decided to choose a new bag. I am actually really excited about my new computer bag (I might even like it better than my original find...and this is an actual computer bag)! Zappos said it would take 4 0r 5 business days to arrive. Then of course they sent me an email letting me know I was a valued customer so they decided to overnight the bag to me at no cost. Even if it is cheesy marketing - they have a loyal customer in me! It should be here tomorrow or Friday!

Don't you love those two giant pockets?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooooooooo . . . love it!