Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Milton's Multi-Grain Bread

One thing you should know about the Witt family is we go through a loaf of bread a week AND we only eat one kind of bread. Milton's Multi-Grain Bread is our bread of choice, and we buy it every week. If for some reason they are out of it at the store, then we don't buy bread that week.
We were driving home this weekend from San Diego, and we decided to stop for lunch...I chose Del Mar because I kind of know the area. As we got off the freeway I immediately started getting excited because of what I was seeing.
A freaking Milton's Restaurant. The real deal. We had to go there. When they sat us at the waiter asked if we would like to start our meal with pickles and bread. Sure! Might as well.

It was delicious. I had a rueben (I LOVE sauerkraut) and Jonathan had a pulled pork sandwich. It was delicious and we will definetly be going back, even if the mini road trip is just for that reason. We also left with some other delicious treats...it was the perfect ending to the weekend off.

2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Yum yum yum! A good restaurant always makes for the best blog posts. I could taste those pickles and smell the bread!
Never knew Milton's had a restaurant. Thank God for blogging. It is my gateway to the good things of the world!

maude said...

ryanne, you're hilarious.