Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Colorado, I love you.

I think I might have been a little hard on the Pueblo Zoo.
Actually...no...I wasn't.
But I do want to be clear, that we had so much fun - so the adventure wasn't a total loss.

Since it was quite a trek out to Pueblo, we decided to make a stop at a place we have all been meaning to go since we have gotten here, Garden Of The Gods.

The sun was just about to set...so this was just a quick drive thru to get us even more excited about visiting there in the near future.

Garden Of The Gods was donated to the city of Colorado Springs in 1909 under the one stipulation that would also be free to the public. Beautiful is such an understatement when describing it, and these pictures don't even begin to show its true beauty. I can't wait for a little warmer weather when we can go back and explore all the trails.


See those two rocks way up there touching each other? Those are the "Kissing Camels".

Scouting out a future family photo site.

This day was too cold for wee little ones to be out of their bunting bags.

"Kissing Witts"

I have such a crush on you, Colorado.

No comments: