Pages

Friday, March 01, 2013

Wrapping Up This Week

Somehow I lost a day of this week to travel, and before I knew it here we are at Friday. Not that I am complaining or anything, but it sure does feel like my weeks are moving fast. Here is a list of things that are rocking my world this week.

MARCH
You guys, it's March! I don't really know why this makes me so excited, but I think I am always so surprised by the passing of months. It is such a interesting time of reflection, and asking myself, "What did I do last month?" Jonathan and I have started the potential process of buying our first home, and this morning Jonathan reminded me that we met all of our goals for the process that we set for February. Talk to a lender, and talk to real estate agent...we believe in baby steps around here.

THIS POST FROM CASEY WIEGAND
I don't openly talk about how sometimes fear can rule my life sometimes, but Casey basically took a page out of my journal (or more like a peek into my heart) and wrote it down on her blog. I have thought about this post several times, even used it as an example when speaking to friends about their own fears.

PINTEREST
It is no secret I love social media (is Pinterest social media?), but lately I have been obsessed with Pinterest...OBSESSED. I think it is the possibility of a new home mixed with free time mixed with trying to think of new projects I would like to do. Whatever it is, I can't get enough (more than usual). In fact...I need to finish this up so I can see what new posts there are.

Happy March!

No comments: