Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Gang's All Here: Part Two

After a full Saturday and Sunday everyone was moving much slower on Monday. But being the seasoned agenda planner that I am, I knew that would probably happen. So I didn't really plan anything for us. So we woke up to an amazing breakfast made by my in-laws...which is better than any restaurant I could take them to. And then after two hours of discussing what we all wanted to do, and lying around we decided to go to the Castle Rock Outlets.

While we were at the outlets it started to snow...which just was the cherry on top of the whole trip. It was also our cue to head home and bundle up. After much discussion of what to do we all came to the conclusion that we should hang at home and watch The Bachelor and eat pizza. {I told you they were the perfect visitors.}

All partook in this activity, except Matt who watched Netflix on his iPad by himself in a corner. Which if you know Matt, was the perfect place for him to be.


They were all set to leave on Tuesday, but not until we watched Pitch Perfect and went sledding. Which in my opinion is a winning combination.







Ange and I decided we needed a spot where we took the pictures of everyone who came to visit us (we stole this from Alanna). After much thought it felt obvious that Castle Rock needed to be in the background. Just think...you too can pose in this spot if you came to visit me.


1 comment:

Josh Treece said...

I want to come visit and have my picture taken there!!!