Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Once Bitten, Twice Shy


So after a conversation or two about Twilight I couldn't help but pick up a copy. When I mean pick it up I mean it in literal terms, I couldn't put the book down. I bought the book Thursday and I had all 498 pages read by Sunday night. All I could think about for four days was Edward and Bella and I read it whenever I could (in between packing, working, and hanging out with my Husband). So I did a little research on the internet, and it seems that I am not even close to being the only one that got hooked to the vampire book. There are websites for "Twilight Moms", "Twilight Teens", and even "A Guy Reads the Twilight Saga". I am ready for book number two, but based on all the things that have to get done this week in order to get ready for the big move...I think I should wait.

1 comment:

sunshine said...

im hooked. just finished book four. i have them all, if you dont want to buy them.