Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

We're on the Move

So after all of the craziness of...well...life...it is time to "move" onto the next thing. Which happens to be moving. We are moving about 0.9 miles away (I looked it up on Google Maps), and I swear it is much harder to move closer than it is further. I packed the DVD's to make room for the new TV, but until today I haven't packed one thing. So today I started to pack the things we won't need for the next two weeks. This included board games, cook books (three boxes full), and picture frames. Do you like packing or unpacking better? I think if I were unpacking I would be having SO much more fun.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I prefer packing over unpacking cause when you unpack you have to find a spot for EVERYTHING. When you pack you can just throw everything in boxes!

Jaime W. said...

I agree that packing for closer than farther. You feel like you can just half pack things. If you were moving out of state or something, you would have to pack things better. I don't know if I am making sense but I know what you mean.