Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

I Tried to Tell You

I told you I love boardgames. Today I had some proof of that as I was packing them up here is what I found (I put a * next to my favs):

Bandu
Monopoly Here and Now
Monopoly Electronic Version*
Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary Edition
Trivial Pursuit SNL Edition
Clue
TriBond
Backgammon
Apples to Apples
Uno Deluxe
Connect Four
Hoopla
Double Nine Dominoes
Settlers of Catan*
Settlers of Catan - Travel Edition
Seafarers of Catan
Uno Stacko
4 Puzzles*
Truth or Dare Jenga
Read My Lips
Twister
Operation
Upwords
Rummikub*
Yahtzee*
Scattegories*
What's Yours Like?
Mexican Train Dominoes - Double Twelves*
Laser Battle (This one is Jonathan's)
Travel Scrabble
Deluxe Turntable Scrabble (& an Official Scrabble Dictionary)**
Travel Poker Chips
Farkle Board
Mancala
Full Set of Poker Chips
Cinq-o
Pass the Pigs*
2 Phase 10 Decks*
2 Skip-Bo Decks*
3 Uno Decks (Including one mini deck)
Old Maid
Jacks
Hit the Deck
Blink
Set**
Go Fish
20Q Ball
Barrel of Monkeys

55 total games, not including the tub with 32 decks of cards which include one GIANT deck, one mini deck, a deck of round cards, and 8 unopened decks.

Wanna play?

4 comments:

neely said...

that is insane...i liked to play the snl trivia pursuit. is that one hard?

Allison said...

When I come home...board game marathon.
Be there.

*in-utero baby Witt not required, but will be accepted.

sunshine said...

LETS PLAY SCRABBLE!

Jaime W. said...

I wanna play! I love board games too! Although I don't own close to that many of them. Do you ever play any of them with Jonathan, just the two of you? Josh won't play with just me =)