Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

iChat

With Allison in Kenya for six months I was inspired to use iChat in order to better communicate with her rather than just doing the normal email or IM way of doing things. So last night Jonathan set me up with an AIM account, and he sat in the living room with his laptop while I was in the office practicing my iChat capabilities.

I know I am late to the game with this technology, but it is so incredible. I HATE the phone... now I want to talk everyone this way. I think I will call Jonathan and see what time he is coming home for lunch.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I have a blog that I wrote a couple of days ago about AIM but never posted! Maybe I will now! I was just wondering if anyone was doing it anymore and if I was missing out and should re-join this world! I will now that you are in!

Allison said...

Thank you for loving me so much! I can't wait to hear your voice...but I think I will cry!