Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Starting Things Out Right

We had a party in our new home to watch the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics...all 4 1/2 hours of them. It ended up being a great night of food, friends and Olympics.

We ate Chinese food in honor of Beijing hosting the Olympics.


Courtney and Ashley made DELICIOUS fried rice on my request.

Brian created a whole diorama of a Chinese Factory complete with beer bottle smoke stacks - that had real smoke.

Josh started us off by leading us in the National Anthem.
There was a debate on whether you should put your hand over your heart when singing the National Anthem or if that was only when saying the pledge.

My heart was SO happy that our home had so many people in it, and I praised God that we had a place where everyone did actually fit.

And we finished the night with Katie's Gold Medal Funfetti Cupcakes.

1 comment:

Gerry Rojas said...

So basically all my favorite people hanging out having fun.

I miss you bastards.