Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

M-I-C...See you real soon?

A new campaign has been started in honor of the Witts getting Disneyland Passes. There is really only one person that needs to be convinced, and in an effort to convince that person... Jonathan received this email today:

Dearest Jonathan,
I come to you as a concerned friend. I am concerned for your health and happiness, and that of the mother of your unborn children [Editor's note: WAY unborn...I am not pregnant]. I feel that your happiness is at stake because you do not own Disneyland passes. They may seem like a high investment at this moment seeing as it is not an anniversary or birthday for either of you but here is how it should be viewed. It is my birthday. I love to be happy. I love you both. I love Disneyland. So naturally the only possible and Christ-like solution to this issue, is to skip the Angels game tonight and attend the Disney Kingdom with your favorite person (Ryanne) and her favorite person (me) with my favorite person (Brandon) whose favorite person is you. See how natural this all seems?

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to visit www.disneyland.com to purchase the tickets ahead of time, or www.katieshannon.blogspot.com to reassure yourself of how amazing I am.

See you at the Castle,
Katie

Katie Shannon
Administrative Assistant
High School Ministry, Saddleback Church

1 comment:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

wow, I should be a lawyer.