Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

I heart my team!

One of my favorite things about High School Ministry events is often the thing that most people probably dread...cleaning up.

I love cleaning up an event with my team. They know how to have fun. They are relaxed and have a great attitude. They are ready to do whatever anyone asks (or in other words whatever I tell them to do). They know an event doesn't end until we are done cleaning up not just when people leave.

Tonight as we were cleaning up the Small Group Leader Connection everyone was singing Frank Sinatra, there were a few dancing like they were in a musical, several took the challenge of drinking the left over chocolate from the chocolate fountain, Jamie washed dishes with a great attitude and I walked into a room where Zack was vacuuming and singing to himself.

I heart my team!

No comments: