Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Heart Getting Mail!

I check the mailbox everyday except for Sunday! I LOVE getting mail. (That could be why I subscribe to so many magazines). Just knowing that there might be something besides a bill or junk mail in our mailbox makes me excited. I especially love coming around the corner and having a package sitting on our front porch. Even when I know something is on its way to our house...I am still so tickled when it gets there. And if you know me at all you know I love getting AND opening gifts. When you open a box that UPS has brought it is kind of like opening a present!

Yesterday I came home to a Zappos box on my doorstep! My new Paul Frank Purse has arrived! I just ordered it on Monday so I was so surprised that I had gotten it so fast! I still have one lunch to not-eat-out before I have officially earned it so I couldn't put all my stuff in it quite yet. But it is super cute!


Send me some mail...you will make my whole week and I promise I will write back!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I can't wait to see it!

sunshine said...

you make my whole week when you send me mail!!! YAY mail! and yay you!

Ange said...

i love getting packages too!!! even work ones! that purse is SO cute!