Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yum Yum Eat It Up...Think I'm In Love

Jonathan and I recently visited The Counter in Irvine. A friend told us about a build your own burger place and we had to check it out.

We took the five step process, and built our own burgers. It was awesome...but now I need to go back and try some new combos.

Jonathan's Choices
My Choices

Something you should know about me: I love cheeses and sauces! The Counter has 10 cheese options and 17 sauce options. I was in heaven! They also have sweet potato fries - so delicious! It is definitely worth the splurge of calories and a couple extra dollars.

2 comments:

megan said...

2 things from a random blog reader (me).

1. I like that they have to tell bowl buyers to skip #5, in case they forgot their carb free diet for a sec.

2. At first I thought, "uh, hamburgers" because i'm not that into them (i don't eat red meat), but after seeing that menu, I am sold.

sunshine said...

this sounds wonderful.

oh my gosh!!! megan...shes my friend!! so gruel!