Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

77 Degrees

Today was a beautiful day!
When I got back from lunch I suggested that we find a spot outside to work...and to my surprise everyone was totally up to the idea.

Danny, Jamie, Katie, Allison and I grabbed our laptops and power cords and headed to the Terrace Cafe. Some chose the shade and some chose the sun...both were wonderful! Later on Zack, Jason and Josh joined us - they had a meeting about the weekend.
I am in love with the idea...I may suggest it more often. I am thinking I may even come up by myself.

1 comment:

Sherah said...

I love the outside too! I would always wish that I could work outside on nice days, but we weren't allowed... wish you were my boss!

PS - we got the adorable dress and shoes in the mail! Thank you so much! You all are awesome and she will look so cute in them!