Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I heart magazines!

Julie's post about all the magazine selection at the dentist's office made me think about how much I love magazines. I love them! I was just online looking for something and subscribed to another magazine.

Magazines I get in the mail each month
Real Simple
Blueprint
Domino
Hallmark (A recommendation from Julie Hibbard about a year ago - that I love!)
The Nest
Lucky (as of today! - don't tell Jonathan!)
AAA Magazine (OK...so this isn't a magazine it is a mailer they send you for free, but I still love it!)

Magazines Jonathan gets in the mail each month:
Wired
ESPN
Sports Illustrated
Entrepreneur
Complex
How

Magazines I usually buy when I walk by them at Target:
US
People
Rachel Ray
Organize
InStyle
Glamour
Allure
Any Bride Magazine (OK...I don't buy, but I definetly look)

Magazines I think about subscribing to all the time:
Vogue (I swear I subscribed to it and never got it...)
Rachel Ray
Organize
InStyle
People

I heart magazines!

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I still get Hallmark too! Isn't it great? And Real Simple--I get so many good ideas for the house and recipes and things to buy!
I also get MORE...it's for woman 40 plus. You should look into it...in about 15 years.
:)

Ange said...

Hallmark?? I copied your blog. Good choices!

Allison said...

I loved getting Vogue in the mail...but it was too big for my mailbox most of the time...so I now opt for purchasing it at the store...just fyi.