Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amazing...

Today Katie put this pen on my desk. It looks like a normal clicking Sharpie that I use all the time.


Then when you look closer you see something a little different.


That's right! Ultra Fine Point! It is like Jesus came down from Heaven and invented this pen for me. It is my dream comet true. It was just a tester, but as soon as it comes out in stores I will be buying plenty of them to keep them around. Thank you Katie for sharing that little treasure with me!



2 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

First of all, SO good to see you blogging so much. You're a great writer!
Secondly...SHARPEE ULTRA FINE POINT is the ONLY thing I write with...ever.
Same with Jana, I think. And Allison too...
all us great people! Can't wait for this!

Allison said...

This is PERFECT for you!
You love thin sharpies!!