Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Some Reasons Why I Love My Husband: Number Five

He buys gifts he knows I will love!

The other day after watching Allison walking around with her ipod shuffle and reading her post I declared that I think I wanted a shuffle. To which Jonathan quickly shot back "You do not need a shuffle."

Then I came home to a Valentine's present and I could not figure out what could possibly be in the bag. Jonathan let me open it a day early, and to my surprise there was a cute little silver shuffle in that bag. I am in love with it! I haven't actually used it yet, because I have been trying to combine all my music from an old computer and work computer on to our new computer so I have one giant music library. But I have held it and stared at it a lot - it is so cute - he's just a little guy!

Good job husband!

No comments: