Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Ryanne Show - On the Air. Unaware.


There are several times a week when I stop and look around and I think "Am I on the Truman Show?"

Well I guess it would be called The Ryanne Show.


Honestly, on a daily basis I find myself in a situation where I think "This can't be real life. Surely, this is a fake situation set up to see how I will react."

If there is such a thing as The Ryanne Show I am not sure how interesting it is. It is a lot of me talking to myself in my car, making lists, watching Reality TV, walking around Target, rolling my eyes when people aren't looking (don't worry - probably not you), walking around Vons, and laughing - by myself, to myself, with my husband, and with others.
I hope I have good ratings.

1 comment:

Ange said...

Okay this is so funny. You've said this in conversation with me about 50 times. And I laugh everytime you say it.