Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Hello You!

Just received my Lucky Magazine in the mail with Kristen Bell on the cover.
Why is she so adorable? I just love her. I often think about the one day I will meet Kristen Bell, and then I know in that moment that it will be my goal to convince her in my one minute introduction how totally funny and fun and cute I am. And what an amazing BFF I would be. And then we will exchange phone numbers and take turns going to each other houses to watch Project Runway and eat popcorn - while we decide where we are going to lunch the next day. What? A girl can dream.

One day Kristen...one day.

3 comments:

ali said...

i met her at an invisible children event and she told me i was polite. so we are basically best friends. it's awesome, although i don't hear from her often. she's busy.

Fahim 'n Alin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheHuntsAreRad said...

Then maybe you could introduce me, and we could all go to bagels and brew and talk about what would have happened on veronica mars.

now THAT would be stellar.