Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Flying Solo

I have decided to give up my Sidekick for an iPhone. If you know me well - this is shocking news to you, because I really love my Sidekick and I really petitioned to get it back in the day. However, even thought my loyalty runs deep I am clearly seeing the pros to owning an iPhone. So...next month when my contract is up my husband has promised to enrich my life with a new phone. In anticipation of this I have been researching the apps that I can't live with out.

Here are a few on my list so far:
Amazon Kindle for iPhone
Walkee - Disneyland App
Rag Doll Blaster
Bird Watching App (Don't judge)

What are your recommendations and must haves?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Shazam
ShowTell
Presidential Trivia
Loopt

I also love my Sudoku app.

Excited for you!

Josh Treece said...

Facebook (Duh)
Twitterific
Now Playing (Super sweet movie times/reviews)
Solitaire Free
Four Free (Connect Four)
Dactyl (Umm... It's a game. But I don't know how to describe it. Ask Dom)
Unblock Free

I'm Jealous!