Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

Who doesn't love a five day weekend?

Friday: Spent all day getting ready for Alanna's Wedding. It was beautiful. Danced a lot, and took a lot of pictures. You can see pictures here, here, here, and here. Here is my fav out of all that I have seen:

Saturday: Slept in...didn't go to work :). Returned Jonathan's tux at the mall and enjoyed the free AC. Watched Ironman, went to church, and ate Lucille's.

Sunday: Breakfast with Connie and Lance. Hung out in our non-free AC with some friends. Ate some Cherry on Top. Played Mario Kart Wii. Grilled up some delicious food.

Monday: Caught up on some Greek (Do you love it? If you don't know what I am talking about you should watch it). Cleaned up the house. Walked around Ikea. Walked around The District, bought some shirts, watched a digital presentation of the new Narnia movie.

Tuesday: My amazingly generous boss gave me the day off to go to LA to see the American Idol Finale: Part One. Look for me in the crowd.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your amazingly generous boss who reads your blog. :) Have a great time!

JG

Allison said...

I LOVE this picture of us! It's my favorite too!

Ange said...

I love this pic -- you look beautiful Ry!!!

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Ryanne, you always take great pictures....I'll send you what I took in that HOT, SWEATY Hotel room at Rancho!!! Hummm? that kind of sounds weird???

Chris T (alanna's mom) said...

Wait! I forgot to mention...I WANT TO GO TO AMERICAN IDOL....WHAT'S YOUR PRICE???
(and I'm not kidding!)

ambrosia said...

Dear Ryanne,
I would like to say "Thank You". Your blog has kept me happily occupied all morning log (my job can be very boring) and I think you are very clever.
Happy Tuesday!
-amber

Janelle Kelly said...

Ryanne! We need to get together to watch Greek! Oh my gosh I loveeee it. And I'm glad you had such a good weekend! :]