Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

DON'T give me your tears gypsy woman...

I wrote a blog about a gypsy putting a hex on me awhile back, and I got this comment on the blog on Saturday.

Listen, I am a gypsy and that is very rude and offensive. I am a normal guy just like everyone else but My family is all gypsy. we dont do curses and hexes, and my mom is very religious. thought you might want to know that before you leave a comment like that again. Thanks ~Tony Machwano

My husband said I had to take the blog down. So I am, but I wanted to say this:

Dear Tony,
I am really sorry if I offended you. How did you even find my blog or THAT blog that I wrote in January? Anyway, I have never actually heard of someone calling himself all gypsy. I guess I really do have a lot to learn about gypsies. And I am going to be really honest...when Blogger asked me, "Do you really want to erase Give me your tears gypsy woman...?" I hesitated for a long time.
Ryanne

5 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

neely said...

baahhhh!

megan said...

You should research gypsies if you have a spare minute or two. It's actually a REAALLY interesting, diverse culture. There are quite a few that live in the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area.

Ange said...

this should teach us bloggers to never, EVER write about gypsies.

Jaime said...

Ryanne,
Don't you see! He put a gypsy curse on you hidden in the form of a comment and it worked. You deleted the post. Put that post back up and don't worry about him, I'll give you a chicken feather, an indian nickle and a lemon seed to keep you safe from him and his gypsy curses.