Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'd Like to Give the World A Coke...

I am drinking a free glass bottle of Coke that I received at the end of my Coca Cola Factory tour that we did on Monday. Josh Griffin keeps telling me "This is the freshest coke you will ever drink." Which he is probably right, because it was bottled in the Coke Factory on May 4th. Pretty fresh.

This is my second time taking the tour, except this time it was in a totally different building. Of course the best part is the tasting room where they have all the coke products from all over the world. There was a delicious one from somewhere in Africa that tasted like a Big Stick. But out of everything my absolute favorite was Cherry Coke. Delish!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Seriously. Bibo is my favorite...I wanted to take that machine home with me!

Heather McTaggart said...

HEY...guess what!?!? I ordered Cherry Coke for the new Coke machine in the Refinery today!!! I let Jason help pick the flavors, hope you ALL love them, if not here's my number 555-1212!

PS. Pass that number on to D. Fields! HA HA!

Phil Mooney said...

Ryanne - I saw your post about the World of Coca-Cola and had to comment. I'm the archivist for The Coca-Cola Company and was involved in creating the new WOCC, which opened last May. I'm glad to hear you like the tasting area. It's definitely one of the highlights; this one is designed around continents, so Africa has its own area. I'm not sure which drink tasted like a stick, but there's a pretty famously "different" one from Europe called Beverly that will make you cringe! I talk about some of our different drinks on my blog, Coca-Cola Conversations, and even have two videos about the perfect way to serve Coke. One way is to add cherry flavor! Thanks -- Phil Mooney