Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

For the readers...

Dear Wonderful People That Read My Blog,
I really think I have gotten better at this blogging thing in the last few months. Especially the consistency factor. You know what you haven't gotten better at? Commenting. Most of you are just takers. Unless I really only have three people read my blog each week (but if Google Analyticals and Sitemeter are right I have about three plus 57 to 72 more).

A little love every once in awhile won't hurt you. Unless of course it is just that my blogs aren't commentable, and if that is the case...boo. Maybe I scared you away with all those Pepperocini blogs. I promise I am done with those, and the blog title won't be changing to "Just call me Pepperocini Lover" (although...funny). I might quit.

Your friend,
Ryanne

12 comments:

ali said...

personally, i loved the pepperocini blogs.

Julie Hibbard said...

BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE BLOG LOVE

YOU ARE A GREAT BLOGGER THESE DAYS!!
THANKS FOR BLESSING US WITH YOUR FUN STORIES AND THOUGHTS AND LIFE!!

Mary said...

I HAVE been very impressed with the recent blogging fury. I feel like I comment often but am scared to comment more. I don't want people to think that I'm obsessed with you or that I think what I have to say is really that important. Because it's really not!

Blogging while traveling is the ultimate mark of dedication! Love it!

neely said...

your blog always make me laugh

Gina Vistaunet said...

I read your blog almost everyday, thru Allison's and I never comment. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to think I was a stalker or didn't have anything better to do.

Allison's Aunt Gina

maude said...

OK! i love your blog and i read it every day. i'll try to comment more. but only if you give me $5 a comment.

Sherah said...

I read your blog at least once a week (probably more like every other day). You make me laugh, a lot, and wish that we lived closer to you two.

Speaking of commenting..... hum.... I don't think I've ever seen one from you! ;)

sunshine said...

this is so funny!! and i love reading all of your blogs all the time. commenting just comes with time. but you should comment mine!! haha. love.

Heather McTaggart said...

OH CRAP, I forgot to drop by your "gift!" Soon, I promise! I am BAD at blogging too but at least one night a week I try to sit for an hour or so and read up! AND...YEAH, I don't see many comments from you either...ha ha! I will be better because I love your blogs about your "wish lists" and icky foods I only buy for others! SOON YOU WILL GET YOUR SURPRISE..I PROMISE!

Keisha Rae said...

i feel the same way about my blog..but i do read yours everyday..ill comment more often

Ryanne said...

Its 2330 here in North Carolina and I decided to google my first name, since I am not sleeping much anymore due to the fact my husband returns from Iraq on Tuesday, and your blog appeared. I just thought it is interesting learning about other people with the same unique first name. I received it from my mom whose maiden name was Ryan and she wanted it to look more feminine. Nice to meet you.

blythe said...

hi!