Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I give you full permission to make fun of me...


I am kind of really excited about the NEW 90210 coming to the CW's Fall 08 line-up. I am pretty sure Full House's Aunt Becky is in that line-up. And the star (4th from left) is from a Canadian teen show called Degrassi that I am total nerd for and...love love love. Also, today the rumor on the street is Jennie Garth will most definetly be appearing in her old zip code stomping ground. See? I am WAY to excited for a show that will most likely flop.
Why am I such a sucker for CW shows?


4 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Tori Spelling is being rumored to be on the show as well.... DONNA DIDN"T GRADUATE!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Hey Degrassi is fricken AMAZING!! Maybe I'll take this recommendation to watch this show, you did introduce me to The Noggin.

Allison said...

I'M SO EXCITED...I already told Bethany she has to keep this show on the Tivo when I don't live here...

T said...

Ryanne:

I am sooo excited too!! I love CW shows. Gossip Girl is definitely my guilty pleasure. I watch each episode at least 2 times.

Tania