Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So take a look at me now...

Usually the artist choice of the night on American Idol has no effect on me. The contestants are singing songs I love, but hearing them is good enough. Not when it comes to Mariah Carey. I had to listen to some Mariah on our way home after watching AI. I am a purist and love the old school Mariah. The new Mariah is far from my favorite...I mean I am changing the station when "Touch My Body" comes on. BUT when it comes to old school "Always Be My Baby" and "Dreamlover" I am get to the line of fanatic. My husband knows this, because it is so rare that I sing so loud and with such passion in the car except for when a great old school Mariah is on the radio!

"Heart breaker you got the best of me..."

2 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

ohh for the love of Scott Sable you can't use that title and not reference him! HA

I've been witness to the out burst in the car with Mariah and I must say, It's impossible not to sing along.

Julie Hibbard said...

"You treated me kind...sweet destiny..."
When 'Vision of Love' comes on--GET BACK! I can sing that song at the top of my lungs and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! THAT is Mariah at her absolute BEST!
We should sing together some day!
I mean you and me. Not me and Mariah.