Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Get Your Hair Did

The time of the year has come when I only do my hair completely for special occasions, because blow drying my hair is out of the question. Even though I live in a cave (all lights have to be on at noon in the dead of summer in order to see where you are walking) my bathroom stays a consistent temperature of the surface of the sun...starting around April. Since there is one outlet that has three things that consistently want to be plugged in, putting a fan in there is out of the question. It's not all bad. It is great when you are in a hurry and wet hair is no biggie, and you get really creative with the way you do your hair. My favorite these days is the side bun (see below). So when you see me from now until September please know that I am not lazy...I just don't see the point in blow drying my hair if I am going to be drenched in my own sweat.


Men...you just don't understand.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I totally agree...but I would stand outside to blow dry my hair and avoid crazy bangs...

Ange said...

i love walking outside with wet hair. it feels so cool on hot sweaty skin (yuck). love the side bun...

sunshine said...

oh this is so true. this is when i start french braiding my bangs everyday... so they dont stick to my foehead.