Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Next Vacation

There are two things you should know about me. I LOVE camping (I know there are few people who stand with me in this declaration), and I love doing things I have never done before. A couple times I have read about staying in a tent in El Capitan Canyon in Santa Barbara. They have queen sized feather beds inside their tents, and you cook all your food around a private campfire. The funny thing is I really love my sleeping bag (I realize that is weird to some people), but I will be giving it up for the next time I take a weekend vacation with my husband to stay in this tent.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Seems like camping that even I could get in to.

Brian Olsen said...

Did you read about it in Sunset Magazine this month? These places are awesome. The ones in British Columbia sound amazing.

Brian Olsen said...

P.S. I also LOVE camping. But you already knew that.