Pages

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have always thought of the 5 freeway as more American because Disneyland is off of it. I don't even know what it means for a freeway to be American.

I drive so much differently when I am in the car alone. Especially on the freeway. I am way more aggressive. I am 100% sure it is because I am not talking...to anyone. I feel the need to put "to anyone" at the end of that sentence because there is a good chance I am talking to myself.

On that note...there is no way I could ever be on a reality tv show. I talk to myself so much when I am alone I am sure I would spook the camera man.

1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

I talk to myself constantly. I swear that my neighbors must think I have roommates...
I've just been happy since the hands free phone law...now at least people think I'm on the phone in the car!