Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Have I mentioned how much I love my cute little home?
True after living in our four bedroom two-story house it did take some getting used to our 900 square foot one-bedroom apartment...but I love it. We have everything hung on the walls and every single box unpacked, and I am pretty sure everything has a home. There is nothing that seems to be missing, and I am not on that constant search for that one last thing to make the house complete. I just love it.

Even when I have the day off and Jonathan is working about 15 feet away from me.
Even when I have to get really creative with counter space while making dinner.
Even when I can hear my neighbor talking (loudly) on the phone in the morning, or smell cigarette smoke lingering up through my window while I am laying in my bed.
Even when I have to carry my groceries up two flights of stairs.
Even when there is someone in our one bathroom and I have to pee.

I especially love it when it only takes me five minutes to dust the whole house.
And when I turn the air conditioning on and within minutes the whole house cools down.
And when birds come and hang out on our balcony.
And when I can see what my neighbors are watching on TV.
And when I DON'T hear any neighbors screaming at their kids.
And when I leaving to go out of town the task of coming home a totally picked up house is not unattainable.
And when I have the day off and Jonathan is working 15 feet away from me.

I just LOVE it.

1 comment:

Suefalla said...

I love that you love your new place so much... it makes me wanna come by and look at it :-)