Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I heart the Olympics

In 2008 for the Summer Olympics we threw a party to celebrate the opening ceremony. The watching of the opening ceremony for this Winter Olympics was a little more low key (the Edwards and us in our comfies eating delicious food that Katie created for us) - but that does not mean that we love the Olympics any less.
I am not sure Jonathan has moved off of the couch in the last three days - well maybe during women's hockey - and the only reason I have chosen to not watch every Olympic event on our DVR is because I had to go to work.
But the real question is why do you love the Olympics? What is your favorite event/moment?

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

YES! SHAUN WHITE???? I MISS YOU!

Ange said...

Favorite moment(s) are:
Watching the curling event
Watching male figure skating
And it's kind of weird, but I love watching the silver medalist get his medal; there's something humbling about watching it...always makes me cry...