Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Put your mind to it, go for it...

Dear LA Fitness,
Every month I pay you $30...for what? So you can tease me and taunt me every time I go to and from work. Do you know you have forced me to take the bridge entrance when I come in the morning?

It is not that I wouldn't like to visit you more often, but since I have gotten married my wifely duties have been taking up so much of time. Keep it clean LA Fitness, I didn't mean that. I meant cooking, cleaning, watching football, this list goes on and on.

It has been so long since I have seen you that I have forgotten what you look like. Perhaps I wil be visiting you soon...maybe not...I will let you know what I decide.

No hard feelings, right?
Ryanne Witt

4 comments:

Alanna Moine said...

i really enjoy the saved by the bell reference.

Allison said...

I really enjoy that I can see you doing your arm swinging dance as you sing that song.

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Ryanne, you need to know: I spit water all over my desktop moniter because I laughed so hard at this post.

Your friend,
Josh(ua)

blythe said...

reminds me of my relationship with 24 hr fitness.